Looking for two for the TT

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Looking for two for the TT

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Greg Swanson and I are signed up for the Adepticon Team Tournament and we are looking for two more.

We have not decided on what to play, but might go for the Hybrid category. We are looking to win some games, but have fun to.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Fred
Generalissimo_Fred

Re: Looking for two for the TT

Postby Zero_Cool » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:50 am

Generalissimo_Fred wrote:Greg Swanson and I are signed up for the Adepticon Team Tournament ...

Let's get ready to rumblllllllllle!

Can Team Handsome get a grudge match request in on this? :)
Theme sir... Theme and style - Chubs
Zero_Cool

Postby Nurglecron » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 pm

I was interested in doing the Team Tournament, but I only have Necrons and Chaos. If you're looking for anyone, I'd be down, but I wouldn't want to force anyone out of a theme if you were going Imperium or anything like that.
Nurglecron

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Nurglecron wrote:I was interested in doing the Team Tournament, but I only have Necrons and Chaos. If you're looking for anyone, I'd be down, but I wouldn't want to force anyone out of a theme if you were going Imperium or anything like that.

No we hadn't decided on a theme. The best part about doing a hybrid team list is that everyone becomes allies of convienance so chaos can play on the same side as the Imperium. But like I said we haven't solidified anything yet. If your still interested you'll have to sign up for Adepticon to get a badge otherwise your in.
Generalissimo_Fred

Postby Nurglecron » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 am

Generalissimo_Fred wrote:
Nurglecron wrote:I was interested in doing the Team Tournament, but I only have Necrons and Chaos. If you're looking for anyone, I'd be down, but I wouldn't want to force anyone out of a theme if you were going Imperium or anything like that.

No we hadn't decided on a theme. The best part about doing a hybrid team list is that everyone becomes allies of convienance so chaos can play on the same side as the Imperium. But like I said we haven't solidified anything yet. If your still interested you'll have to sign up for Adepticon to get a badge otherwise your in.

I'm already going for the Championship and the Friendly, I didn't have anything planned for Sat/Sun aside from a Combat Patrol which I don't really care about dropping.
Nurglecron

Return to AdeptiCon 2016