Operation Sting Primer @ Draxtar Games 9/27/15

Forum for announcing, planning, and discussing upcoming Bolt Action Tournaments and Special Events.

Operation Sting Primer @ Draxtar Games 9/27/15

Postby cpawl4701 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Hello again everyone,

Sarge here telling all you fine Bolt Action players about the next tournament I am putting on at Draxtar Games in Batavia. This will be a special installment in our local tournament scene as I have talked to Brent and we are going to ise this as the official Operation Sting Primer event. The first 20 participants will receive a limited edition Soviet Female sniper model and there will be trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (in addition to the usual store credit prize support).

So that being said, bring out your 1000 point single generic reinforced infantry platoon and give it some table time before Operation Sting and workout those last minute bugs before the big show in October.

Sign in will start at 1pm at Draxtar and tables will be called at 2pm. Each game will last 2 hours with a 30min lunch between game 1 and 2. Registration will be $10 ($5 to prize support and $5 to personal store credit).

Remember no vehicle flamethrowers and this time your commander must be equal to the highest veterancy in your platoon.

Anyquestions feel free to shoot me an email to
chris@mercenaryminiatures.com

Edit: You DONT have to be registered for operation sting to attend this event (but lets face it, you should register and attend operation sting because its a blast!)

Hope to see you all out there!
Sarge
Last edited by cpawl4701 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
cpawl4701

Re: Operation Sting Primer @ Draxtar Games 9/27/15

Postby Weekend General » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:14 pm

Is this like... a spray primer, or brush on? I'm pretty good on primers right now, really.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.

It's okay. I think I'm hilarious.

Good idea. If I can get these bastards painted in time...
Weekend General

Postby MercMiniMark » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:54 pm

I'll do my best to be there, can't bring my OS list because I have to wait to paint it in the hotel the night before... it's a tradition!
Mercenary Miniatures
Commission Artists for Tabletop Wargaming
http://www.MercenaryMiniatures.com
MercMiniMark

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:33 pm

work schedule changed again. so i should be all in for this, should also have my army done so I can actually play them once.
BostonNazgul

Postby Weekend General » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:03 am

BostonNazgul wrote:work schedule changed again. so i should be all in for this, should also have my army done so I can actually play them once.

Are you using that Christopher Lee model they just released? I want very much to get one but don't have an army for him yet.
Weekend General

Postby BostonNazgul » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 am

no i have not pick that up yet
BostonNazgul

Return to Tournaments & Special Events (BA)