Borrowing tanks for Adpeticon/Anyone need spot?

Forum for announcing, planning, and discussing upcoming Bolt Action Tournaments and Special Events.

Borrowing tanks for Adpeticon/Anyone need spot?

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 am

I know its a bit much to ask, but I bought the Bolt Action pass, as Im going to 3/4 events. I dont have tanks, and if anyone wanted to lend some out(dont care what tanks or force AT ALL) Id be interested....just so I can make sure I fill my spot on the roster.

Furthermore, Im not sure if its allowed(Boston correct me if Im wrong) but perhaps someone out there has a weekend pass, and doesnt have the tank war ticket. If Im allowed I can let someone take my spot in that.

Just some thoughts guys. Thanks.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Re: Borrowing tanks for Adpeticon/Anyone need spot?

Postby BostonNazgul » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 pm

if you couldnt go to the tank event, and someone for instance, reaches out to you, i do not think there would be an issue if day of, that person just took your spot. no one wants to see an empty spot go unfilled if possible.
BostonNazgul

Postby BrentS » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:50 pm

I saw this question answered in the Adepticon forum. You can transfer tournament registrations, it's just up to you to collect the fees.
BrentS

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:53 am

Well there you go everyone. Tank war ticket available.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Tournaments & Special Events (BA)