Hobbit League to start in January!!!

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Hobbit League to start in January!!!

Postby Dirty_Ray » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Hey all,

So I've never posted anything on this site before, but I thought now was the time. Four friends and I have been consistently playing games of LotR SBG at our local Games Workshop. We have even started our own ongoing campaign for the whole of Middle Earth. Our consistency in battles seems to have garnered some notice from management. The Red Top Plaza Games Workshop will be starting up a Hobbit League in January, with a good number of players already signed up. The armies will be 350 pts and each player will have a battle to complete every two weeks. The league begins January 7th, but sign up must be completed by December 26th. This will be more of a laid-back league, but guaranteed to be loads of fun. Be sure to support the LotR system in any way you can!
Dirty_Ray

Re: Hobbit League to start in January!!!

Postby JLeong » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Thanks for posting this here. I hope the league does well! I won't be able to play, but I'm hoping to get out to Libertyville for some games the first week of January.

Can players message you to set those up?
(I'm looking at You, BolgWasEpic!)
JLeong

Re: Hobbit League to start in January!!!

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:41 am

I wont be back in the area til middle of February. Can I come back and possibly play?
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News