Adepticon Rules

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Adepticon Rules

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 pm

So.........Smaug is 750 points. And a buddy of mine whos likely attending asked me if hes allowed or not, because he'd pretty much break the tournament.

Can we get a ruling on this?
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Re: Adepticon Rules

Postby BrentS » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Smaug is actually only 700 points.

I'm still thinking about this. He will probably not be allowed.

Having said that, MT. doom is intended to be a fun event and not a winner take all mentality.
BrentS

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:31 am

Honestly if I run into it Im probably going to not play the game. I plead with you to not allow it. There is literally no way you can realistically win or enjoy the match especially if its a death match or hold ground scenario.

If you do recon or capturing on object you can, but he can just park himself on the object and not even attempt it.

And yeah forgot he's 700. I must have mis typed thinking about the points limit.

So yeah, you can believe that will definitely not make a game enjoyable.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby BrentS » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:23 am

I've been working on the rules for Mt. Doom. Smaug will not be allowed. Although I would love to see the model!
BrentS

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:39 am

Thank you sir. I sure would too. People will probably start finishing theirs in late Jan or later.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News