Rubicon Models Tanks

All things Bolt Action!

Rubicon Models Tanks

Postby CmdrVimes » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Just finished the Rubicon Sherman tank that I bought. What a great product. Fantastic detail, went together easily and precisely. The extra parts made it easy make turrets and guns that can be swapped. Better than anything I have build from GW or Warlord. I highly recommend their products.
Len C.
CmdrVimes

Re: Rubicon Models Tanks

Postby BrentS » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:48 am

CmdrVimes wrote:Just finished the Rubicon Sherman tank that I bought. What a great product. Fantastic detail, went together easily and precisely. The extra parts made it easy make turrets and guns that can be swapped. Better than anything I have build from GW or Warlord. I highly recommend their products.

Where did you buy this? I checked out there website and they do look nice.
BrentS

Postby CmdrVimes » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Plastic Soldier Company. That's one of very few distributors. It's in the UK and prices are in pounds.
Len C.
CmdrVimes

Postby Lordgoober » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:07 pm

there is a US distributor out there.

Just checked Rubicon's site.

http://www.goldendist.com/
Lordgoober

Postby CmdrVimes » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 am

That's great. Last time I looked they only had distributors in Europe and that wasn't more than two weeks ago.
Len C.
CmdrVimes

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:03 pm

blitzkrieg miniatures, another british company, is now offering free shipping on all orders, forever. the stuff is super amazing, 1-2 piece assembly, turret and body.
BostonNazgul

Postby Weekend General » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:10 am

Hey fellas. FRP Games has a decent selection of the Rubicon models at acceptable prices, usually in stock too. I've done some research and the general consensus is that they're good models. Figure $25 to $27 for the model plus $8 shipping.

Personally I like that they're different from Warlord's so I can get a few tanks without zimmerit. They also have the ability to build one of three variants in many of the boxes.
Weekend General

Return to Bolt Action General Discussion