Selling

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Selling

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Hey guys. I recently had a snafu with eBay where a really old item I sold was apparently reported and never received by an Australian man. Because of this, they have locked my account and any related accounts so no matter what I create, by name, they pretty much wont allow me to sell again.

I have a ton of stuff I have traded for or bought literally just to sell and now Im stuck with it.

My question is, other than thelastalliance.com or local auctions(which I will not get what Im asking for) is there a way to sell this stuff some place out there?

Im pretty screwed as I have probably $750+ worth of merchandise I never intended on keeping.

This is probably a long shot, but thanks.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Re: Selling

Postby jlong05 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Bartertown.com
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05

Postby BostonNazgul » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:13 am

yeah barter town. eventually i have found a buyer for everything i needed to on there
BostonNazgul

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Ill check it out this evening. Thanks a lot you guys.....ebay was frustrating me. I was on the phone for around 90 minutes waiting the other day mid day, and no answer......
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News