BA and an Introduction

All things Bolt Action!

BA and an Introduction

Postby Zoldak » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:06 am

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to do so but...I wanted to introduce myself and get in on the BA conversation you guys have going on here.

My name is Duane. I live in Elgin IL, have been playing BA since last December and have been getting together with a buddy at Draxstar games in Batavia on a weekly basis. I really enjoy this game, the order dice mechanic and the balance of the rules (polish cavalry aside) is second to none. I'd love to be a part of helping the BA scene grow.

I currently run late war Germans and have been working on a 17th Armored Engineer. I post pics of my minis on twitter @paintedorc

I signed up for Operation Sting and I look forward to playing some games against some of you there. I am up for traveling to play games if anyone wants to do some tourney prep.

I look forward to talking shop and hopefully getting in some games with y'all!
Zoldak

Re: BA and an Introduction

Postby BostonNazgul » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:45 pm

glad to hear and see a new face! will type more when i get a chance!
BostonNazgul

Postby BostonNazgul » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:13 pm

thanks for signing up Duane. We may have touched based over on boltaction.net but either way welcome! We are really excited about the event and growing the world war 2 community.

Remind me again, do you play over there on thursdays or sundays? I think I may have a chance to get out there this thursday for a game or two.
BostonNazgul

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Ever able to go to Games Plus or is that too far? Ill eventually make it to Draxtar but its quite far for me.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby Zoldak » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 pm

@BostonNazgul you are correct we typically play on Thursday nights. There is another group that plays on Sundays; HalbergM on the Warlord forums, is one of the members of that group. He's a really good guy, with a great sense of humor. I played him in a mirror match two weeks ago and had a great time. I'd love to get in a game with you sometime. I currently run a mid to late war German Army. I've been fine tuning my 1K list for Operation Sting. I missed out on the Adepticon BA tourneys and am really looking forward to this one.

@Bolg_Was_Epic I would definitely head to Games Plus for a game. Any particular day/time work best for you?
Zoldak

Return to Bolt Action General Discussion