adepticon results

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

adepticon results

Postby BostonNazgul » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm

BostonNazgul

Re: adepticon results

Postby griffen127 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Times have changed. My boy blue, falling behind.
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127

Postby jlong05 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:59 am

Congrats to all.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:33 am

Much I have to say about this, because it was my first tournament on this scale.

First of all, I am taken back by the appearance aspect of the tournament. Thank you first of all to the terrain creators for such fun and lovely boards. I looked a lot of tournaments the two days I went, and everyone elses boards short of Bolt Action were NOTHING in comparison to the fun and nicely done ones we had. Special thanks to Brent for Goblin Town.

The armies were amazing. A few things that stuck out to me first, was, Jeremy Williams army. Nothing short of perfect. The converted Necromancer was amazing. The hunter Orcs were brilliant. The board was outstanding. Also, Dave Godwins Army of Thror, Eric Hagans Buhrdur conversion, and Kyle Toths board presentation were all particular favorites of mine and stand out in my memory.

Thank you Frank, Casey, and Brent for the great games. Three very interesting matches....no army alike.

And finally Id just like to say Im happy that although my army was very close to the bottom in appearance, Im happy with how I did on battle points. Im pleasantly surprised because the main reason I went there was for the tactical aspect of it(didnt even make a board lol) and I competed decently. So, happy enough. Ill try better next year playing wise, and with the painting as well. I really really want to improve on that. I Cant wait to see and play you guys next year.

Edit: This was Matt with Isengard btw guys
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News