Vender hall disappointment?

AdeptiCon 2014 will be held April 3rd - 6th, 2014 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Postby griffen127 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:15 pm

I was wondering if anyone else thought that the vender hall was very poor this year? It seemed to me that there was not as much hype or great stuff there. It might just be me. Wondering if anyone else felt the same way?
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127

Re: Vender hall disappointment?

Postby seahawk » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 am

I found everything I wanted and more. There were fewer vendors, but they had more items. Plus with FW out of the way (praise jeebus!) it was easy to wander around.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Postby Cptn_Snuggles » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 am

I thought it was much easier to navigate, and I could actually look around. I wish I would have blocked out more time!
Cptn_Snuggles

Postby blk Ice » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Personally I was looking for a few more vender, Like Armorcast they were there last year, Or someone who carry it, There was a lot of guy selling new gaming systems, That cool but i was looking to buy some more odd an end for the one i all ready play.
blk Ice

Postby griffen127 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:05 pm

I wanted to see more black library, armour cast, warlord games, and more historicals. Nope
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127

Postby Turtle » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:40 pm

only thing i was disappointed by was the scibor and secret weapon shops felt a bit light. Scibor only had bases. I had wanted to browse their mini's too. Otherwise that was all
"Here have a beer, Marines play better with beer: Rhysk
Turtle

Return to AdeptiCon 2014