Suggestion for TT 2015

AdeptiCon 2014 will be held April 3rd - 6th, 2014 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Suggestion for TT 2015

Postby Marius Xerxes » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:29 am

I saw that Data Slates were not allowed in the TT but the use of FW units, Chapter Tactics and Special Characters was.

I was going to suggest for the TT next year, that Data Slates for Be'lakor, Cypher, Tyranic War Veterans etc be given a look through for possible inclusion. I understand not allowing Data Slates in order to avoid Formations, but much like what is done with FW, just go through and pick out what is ok and not.
Standing in the light, I see only darkness.

"The ambition of Caesar and of Napoleon pales before that which could not rest until it had seized the minds of men and controlled even their unborn thoughts." - The King in Yellow.
Marius Xerxes

Re: Suggestion for TT 2015

Postby Rhysk » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Marius Xerxes,

It is certainly being considered. The main reason they were not included this year was the short time frame from December to the finalization of the event rules on 2/1/2014. In general we try to keep rules as clean as possible, i.e. data slates are in or they are out. The split nature of the data slates (some single characters and others being nearly standalone forces) made many of them untenable with the current TT force org format and thus the decision was made not to include them. This year we have a great deal of information to process, data-slates, super heavies (knights), Lords of War, ect ect ect and will begin to do so once the post convention fog clears a little.

Regards,

Chris
Rhysk

Re: Suggestion for TT 2015

Postby Marius Xerxes » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:21 pm

Thanks for the response Chris. I know all about that after con break that is much needed by all involved. I look forward to being able to start attending again with the coming event and getting to see and spend time with you all again. My Seattle banishment is coming to an end this year!

- Colin V
Standing in the light, I see only darkness.

"The ambition of Caesar and of Napoleon pales before that which could not rest until it had seized the minds of men and controlled even their unborn thoughts." - The King in Yellow.
Marius Xerxes

Return to AdeptiCon 2014