New Hobbit Models

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

New Hobbit Models

Postby BrentS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:04 pm

In case anyone still cares :) there was a new Hobbit release this weekend. All finecast. I suspect that this may be the last of the finecast models for Rings but I have no way of actually confirming this.
BrentS

Re: New Hobbit Models

Postby prion2001 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Saw that. Though my excitement was quickly squashed when I saw they were selling 3 finecast models for $25. :shock:
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Postby JLeong » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 am

I got the email, and I was so excited to see Gundabad Orcs. I couldn't believe that there were only 3 models in the blister at $25. The Laketown guard I could understand, but something like these guys are quite different. :oops:

Here's hoping for plastics, plastics, and more plastics for the last movie.
JLeong

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:24 am

Its so sad what theyre doing. If they were even 10 for $40 I would buy a few boxes......what a shame.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News