THANK YOU!

AdeptiCon 2012 will be held April 19th - 22nd, 2012 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

THANK YOU!

Postby DaGrippster » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks to all the staff who make this great event happen! I had an awesome time like always. Can't wait for next year!
DaGrippster

Re: THANK YOU!

Postby Hero Jones » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 pm

+1

HJ
Hero Jones

Postby mikebutcher » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Yes,
Thanks (again). Adepticon is trully a premire gmaing event I look forward to coming every year. Well played!
mikebutcher

Postby wildbill » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:26 pm

I fully concur. Thank You and Congratulations to all the people who put into Adepticon. The Organizers, Staff, Judges, Volunteers, Sponsors, Vendors, and of course their very understanding and hopefully supportive families. I came back after a 5 year hiatus for the 10th year anniversary of Adepticon and am so very glad I did. It literally blew me away. It's not just the size of the con that's impressive, it's that the quality has increased or at least been preserved as well. Expanding to more game systems and still running like a fine tuned machine. The time and work you all put in is greatly appreciated. And while I'm giving kudos out, there is another group that deserves recognition. That's the players. Everyone was fun and friendly. The armies looked great. Didn't see a single unpainted model, other than the sculpts in the crystal brush competition but that was kind of the point there. Seriously, hats off to all of you.
wildbill

Return to AdeptiCon 2012