Some LotR adepticon questions

Post and review Lord of the Rings army lists.

Some LotR adepticon questions

Postby Purplesounds » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 pm

If a mod needs to change this threads location that's fine I didn't know if it should be in the LotR section or Adepticon one.

My friends wife just got sick and won't be able to take off work to attend Adepticon so I got her ticket. So I am interested in playing LotR at the event but I've only been playing for 6 months or so and noticed that the Legions book was in use and not the new books. So here is some probably pretty noob questions I need answered to make a list.

1. Is the event full yet?
2. Can I use equipment that is not in the legions book but was available through the source books? Specifically the Crown for the witch king. It's not in Legions as an upgrade but is in 2 or 3 other sourcebooks.
3. Do I have to have a hardcopy at the event for any model I use? As a newer player hunting down 5 or 6 OOP books could be hard to do. The only rule book I own a hard copy of is the mines of moria rule book. Would this limit me to only using models and options out of that book?

Thanks for any help

P.S. I'll be bringing easterlings as its my only fully painted army up to 600 points.
Purplesounds

Re: Some LotR adepticon questions

Postby BostonNazgul » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

sent you a message
BostonNazgul

Return to Army Lists (LotR)