Photogallery?

AdeptiCon 2012 will be held April 19th - 22nd, 2012 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Photogallery?

Postby seahawk » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:46 pm

The photogallery of the last couple years has been rather depressing...so little of this mighty and growing event has been shown!

Is there a paid cameraman? Volunteer that hasn't shown? I mean, I can take plenty of pictures on my rinky dink little camera over the weekend and send them in, but I'll hardly get to all of the events, much less award winners, the shop, Crystal Brush, etc...
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Re: Photogallery?

Postby RichN » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Photography is a huge project for Adepticon. It would probably take 3-4 people working full time at the con to shoot and document everything going on. Then there would be the hours needed after the fact to organize and display the photos. I know attempts have been made in the past to improve coverage, but I think Adepticon will be reliant individual photo blogging to preserve & present the convention going forward.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Re: Photogallery?

Postby seahawk » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Aighty...well I'll do my best to provide as many pictures as possible of Fantasy events on Fri-Sat, then BFG on Sunday.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Return to AdeptiCon 2012