GK Psykout Grenade question.

AdeptiCon 2012 will be held April 19th - 22nd, 2012 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

GK Psykout Grenade question.

Postby Rogue428 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 am

I apologize in advance if this is listed in the INAT or another FAQ. If it is there, I didn't see it, hence the question.

What is the effect of psykout grenades on a GK squad. For instance, 1 GK squad equipped with psyk-out grenades assaults another GK squad. Are the results counted against the entire squad (reducing the entire unit to Init 1) or are the results resolved only against the Justicar / Knight of the Flame / random non-character model vis-a-vis the 'Brotherhood of Psykers' special rule?

Judging from some discussion on other forums, there still appears to be some confusion regarding this. I'd be thrilled to get a definitive ruling one way or the other.

Thanks in advance.
Rogue428

Re: GK Psykout Grenade question.

Postby seahawk » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:55 am

Here and here should answer your question :)
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Postby Matthias » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 am

Official INAT ruling for AdeptiCon 2012 is the whole unit. There might be a quick amended release of the INAT before the convention.

In the end it was decided that the effects of Psyk-out grenades do not constitute an 'attack' and therefore are resolved against all of the models in the unit.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Rogue428 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you very much.
Rogue428

Return to AdeptiCon 2012