Forgeworld for Eldar

Post and review Warhammer 40K army lists.

Forgeworld for Eldar

Postby langstraad » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Is it just me or did the new Imperial Armour (#11) breath new life into the Eldar?

I have had a heck of a time with gun line and razor spam, etc. Now with the Warp Hunter and Hornet I can put some real firepower on the table. Hornet spam and Warp Hunter spam here I come!

And they have that 'Official Warhammer 40k' stamp. Theoretically I can play them without the 'no Forgeworld' issue.

Have any tournament organizers made an exception or is Imperial Armour still out for most tourney's?
"We are going to play this game the way Erik Lange would, vicious and cruel, even the women and children must die" - Barry

"You ask the stupidest questions on AWC" -Turtle
langstraad

Re: Forgeworld for Eldar

Postby rosco » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 am

sorry dude, up to the organizer. if it's an awc one forget it unless you're using them to represent regular warwalkers.
good bad i'm the guy with the gun
rosco

Re: Forgeworld for Eldar

Postby seahawk » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Yep, the sticker means nothing except that they've been playtested and approved for standard 40k as opposed to Apocalypse only by FW, not GW.

They are still totally awesome models though.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Return to Army Lists (40K)