AdeptiCon Terrain Weekend Dates : Help Needed.

AdeptiCon 2011 will be held April 1st - 3rd, 2011 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

AdeptiCon Terrain Weekend Dates : Help Needed.

Postby muwhe » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:06 am

AdeptiCon Terrain Weekend Dates : March 4th thru 6th, and March 18th thru 20th at Capital City Games.

We have two dates scheduled in March for Terrain Builds. The more hands the less work for everyone. So I’ll be frank, we need the help. AdeptiCon does not just happen, and a lot of hard work goes on all year long by a great number of people. So I am certainly asking for folks to dig a bit deeper this time of year. If you and anyone you want to bring along can make one or more of the dates above it is greatly appreciated.

Store opens at noon on Friday. We will be working on terrain throughout both weekends.

We will be getting a couple of hotel rooms for those interested in coming down overnight and generally order a variety of food ( pizza, sandwiches, Thai etc.. ). I would also advise those coming to wear clothes you don’t mind getting glue or paint on.

If you can make it please contact me at Hank.Edley@gmail.com or call my cell phone 309.648.6618 with any questions.

Thanks again everyone. AdeptiCon 2011 is shaping up and is less than a month away!

Store location is :
Capital City Games
1305 Wabash Avenue,
Springfield, IL 62704
(217) 793-5229 ‎
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby YeezyMozart » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 am

I would like to try and make it down there one weekend and lend you guys some hands. I will see how many crew members I can get to come down, and get back to you.

Alan
I knew a man who once said, ”Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”

Chicago Kamikazes: http://chicagokamikazes.blogspot.com/
YeezyMozart

Postby muwhe » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:29 pm

*Bump*

Just a reminder that this is coming up this weekend.

Thanks
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Return to AdeptiCon 2011