Badge Required?

AdeptiCon 2011 will be held April 1st - 3rd, 2011 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Badge Required?

Postby Kuma » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:13 am

is a badge is required for open gaming and bits trading?

I have a buddy down on his luck and out of work. He cant afford a badge but i want to bring him down so he can have some fun. but i want him to be able to play some games and stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Kuma

Postby Matthias » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:36 am

Per the webcart:
Do You Need A Weekend Badge Just To Observe? Absolutely not! AdeptiCon has always fully encouraged spectators of all ages. The Weekend Badge is only required if you plan on playing in an event, attending a seminar or entering the Crystal Brush Painting Competition. The gaming and vendor halls are otherwise open to the public. Of course no Weekend Badge also means no Swag Bag...
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Kuma » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

OK just wanted to make sure. the paragraph above that

"With your pre-registration for an AdeptiCon badge, you will receive this year's limited edition AdeptiCon miniature(s) as well as the AdeptiCon Swag Bag. You will also be eligible to enter two entries per category in the Crystal Brush Painting Competition and Gain access to free events such as nightly bitz trading and open gaming"

Thanks for the update though, my buddy is gonna be stoked!
Kuma

Return to AdeptiCon 2011