Will the results for the various events be posted?

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Will the results for the various events be posted?

Postby solkan » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 am

I ended up playing a game right through the Friday awards and I was wondering if the various winners would be posted.

I'm also a bit morbidly curious to see just how low I ended up on the Friday Combat patrol, but I'd understand if the results for all 30 tables wasn't being kept around...
solkan

Postby Zero_Cool » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 am

In years past the results for most events do get posted to the Adepticon site (see "Past Coverage"). I am not sure if all of them do, but I know those events that do get posted are usually done about a week or so after the event as the judges and volunteers catch up on some much needed and well deserved rest.

HTH
Zero_Cool

Postby shadowopal » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Zero Cool has got it answered. Results will be up eventually. But, give the guys and gals some time to catch up.
shadowopal

Postby Matthias » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

A few events are up now. I will get to the rest tomorrow - off to the gym to work off the weekend of terrible eating...
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby darwinn69 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 am

I saw most of the results are listed for best overall. I'd like to see some of the breakdowns, specifically I'd like to know how my painting score turned out and what my overall place for best general would be? Can I e-mail someone to get that info?
darwinn69

Postby Matthias » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 am

@darwinn

I am assuming you are talking about the Fantasy events? I just received what was posted in terms of results, but I just had a few email exchanges with Marty about providing a breakdown of individual results like the 40K side.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby darwinn69 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 am

Thank you, that would definatly be nice. I know I need to step it up on my painting, but after that draw at the final table for the fantisy tournament I'd like to know where I ended up with overall battle points.

Thanks for the tournament guys, was very well run. Sorry to all the fantisy organizers that our final game took waaaay to long....stupid building rules kept screwing us up. But excelent job by everyone!
darwinn69

Postby SuTech » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 pm

I am also hoping for simple break down of the events with names and total points scored. I'd like to see how well (or poorly) I did. Or at the least where I placed. I actually had two great games in the 40K Championships with two major victories and a draw. So I'm hoping I'm not too far down the list.

I also had a great time at my first Adepticon. I even enjoyed stuff swag and taping tables for free pizza. :)

- D.C.
SuTech

Postby SuTech » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Ohh, hey look... it's already up.

http://www.adepticon.org/?page_id=1479

17th place on Blue if I read it right, not too bad I guess for my first tournament with more than 16 players.

- D.C.
Last edited by SuTech on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuTech

Postby Matthias » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:37 pm

Keep in mind...the # placing down the left is sorted first on Overall and then Battle for all events (save Fantasy right now - waiting on a score breakdown there). If you have an identical Overall and Battle scores as the person above or below you - you technically tied for that place.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Skrivus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Awesome, I did alright on the combat patrols (12th Fri and 11th Sat), but I did pretty badly in the championships (86th - Yellow).

Overall it was still an awesome weekend. Got in a ton of games with alot of very fun people. I look forward to next year's Adepticon and playing in the local AWC tournaments.
Skrivus

Return to AdeptiCon 2010