Necromunda Tournament Full!

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Necromunda Tournament Full!

Postby EldarCorsair » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 am

After selling out once and opening up more tickets, Necromunda is full again!

I'd like to thank everyone who's entered so far. Last year was the first year we ran Necromunda in a tournie setting and I had a total of 6 great players. This year we've almost doubled that number and the questions I'm getting make me sure that this year will not disappoint.

If you missed the chance to sign up and REALLY want to get in, put your name on the wait list. Depending upon how much additional terrain I can procure, I may just open up another 1-4 spots.
EldarCorsair

Postby getupandgo » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 pm

gotta finish painting.... gotta finish painting.
getupandgo

Postby lordnurgle » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 pm

I am a bit confused on the rules. The only gangs I own are Ratskins and scavies. I don't understand how the 100 point wargear thing works with the outlaws. I am leaning towards ratskins because the scavies have to take a leadership test at the end of each game and could lose maximum gang size and have to drop guys mid tourney.

I have 2 questions

1) Ratskins, in the profile says they can take close combat, ranged and special weapons. In the trading post there is only hand to hand, pistol and basic weapons charts. does close combat mean hand to hand and ranged means pistols and basic?

2) In the scavy section it talks about an outlaw trading post in an old fanatic magazine. is that the one in the Ratskin list? If so, what do ranged weapons count as?
lordnurgle

Postby EldarCorsair » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

lordnurgle wrote:I am a bit confused on the rules. The only gangs I own are Ratskins and scavies. I don't understand how the 100 point wargear thing works with the outlaws. I am leaning towards ratskins because the scavies have to take a leadership test at the end of each game and could lose maximum gang size and have to drop guys mid tourney.

I have 2 questions

1) Ratskins, in the profile says they can take close combat, ranged and special weapons. In the trading post there is only hand to hand, pistol and basic weapons charts. does close combat mean hand to hand and ranged means pistols and basic?

2) In the scavy section it talks about an outlaw trading post in an old fanatic magazine. is that the one in the Ratskin list? If so, what do ranged weapons count as?

So sorry for the delay in replying. I had a death in the family last weekend and just haven't checked the forums because of it. To answer your questions:

1) For Ratskins using the Trading Post, 'Close Combat" weapons fall under Hand-to-hand and Pistols/Basic/Special Weapons fall under the Ranged category

2) Yes, the Outlaw Trading post is the one featured in the Ratskins PDF. I assume that you're asking what type of Ranged Weapons models like Bosses, Scavvies, Ratskins, etc can take. I'd say they are limited to their house gang counterparts - i.e. Bosses/Chiefs can select Pistol, Basic, & Special weapons; Scavvies/Ratskins can take Pistol & Basic weapons, Braves can select Pistol weapons...

The Outlaw Trading Post used to be featured in the Outlanders supplement when Version 1 was released. It was essentially a stripped-down version of the regular Trading Post with higher costs and some unique items, representing the fact that it was more of a "black market" operation used by Outlaws than the normal, Guilder-supplied version available to most gangs.

hope that helps!
EldarCorsair

Postby EldarCorsair » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 am

For anyone who's interested, there's a short synopsis and some pics on my blog:
http://empireofghosts.blogspot.com/2010 ... munda.html
EldarCorsair

Return to AdeptiCon 2010