soft score breakdown

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Postby domus » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:27 pm

old coast wrote:I agree most Daemon players (the ones that did good0
toned it down, which was cool..

I need to see a Demon Prince fielded before I believe a demon player is 'toning' down his army. Not bringing a Greater Demon is not 'toned down' IMHO.
domus

Postby old coast » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Didn't Schlitgen and Vigil both run only 3 heralds?, no lords? maybe I'm mistaken and no james..to actually see a demon prince you'd have to play me :lol:
old coast

Postby domus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:11 pm

old coast wrote:Didn't Schlitgen and Vigil both run only 3 heralds?

Herald lists are typically harder than lists with Greater Demons as they have more points to spend on troops. I guess going from 4 heralds down to 3 could be considered 'toned down' but still results in a very tough list.
domus

Postby Schiltgen » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:38 am

I agree with the esteemed Domus. A Daemon list with a Prince is definitely "toned down". :P

When building a list for any army I look at one thing; how can I field a competitive army without taking a build guys will not enjoy playing? I really do try to use the theory "if i wouldn't want to face it, don't bring it."

That being said, I still want to field a competitive and versatile list. I guess it's a fine line to walk. :o
Schiltgen

Postby domus » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Schiltgen wrote:I agree with the esteemed Domus.

Is this the nice way to say "That dude is full of crap!" :wink: :D

Schiltgen wrote:That being said, I still want to field a competitive and versatile list. I guess it's a fine line to walk. :o
Same here. And yes it is.
domus

Postby Schiltgen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:30 pm

No, I really, actually, honestly agree with you. :D :) A Daemon Prince is as fluffy as a Daemon Character can get. :shock:
Schiltgen

Previous

Return to AdeptiCon 2009