Where was the water?

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Where was the water?

Postby Jormi_Boced » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 pm

First off thanks for running a great event. I had a ton of fun in both the Fantasy Championship and the Fantasy Team Tournament.

I was just wondering why the Fantasy tournament tables didn't have water?
Jormi_Boced

Postby Centurian99 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:48 pm

They were in the hall outside of the main halls.
Centurian99

Postby pcgamer72 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Do you mean water terrain on the tables or water to drink?
pcgamer72

Re: Where was the water?

Postby domus » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Jormi_Boced wrote:First off thanks for running a great event. I had a ton of fun in both the Fantasy Championship and the Fantasy Team Tournament.

I was just wondering why the Fantasy tournament tables didn't have water?

To my knowledge, there was only 3-4 water features in the fantasy hall. I know this because I brought those terrain pieces.

Water features are typically dreaded, especially the rivers though I made sure to put my river out on 1 table rounding a corner.
domus

Postby Jormi_Boced » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 pm

I was talking about terrain on the maps. I saw lots of hills and trees and building and difficult terrain, but no water. I did see that one table with the river I guess, but I didn't get to play on it. I guess I would have liked to see some water on some maps.
Jormi_Boced

Postby domus » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Jormi_Boced wrote:I was talking about terrain on the maps. I saw lots of hills and trees and building and difficult terrain, but no water. I did see that one table with the river I guess, but I didn't get to play on it. I guess I would have liked to see some water on some maps.

I will be working with the terrain guys for next years terrain and will keep that in the back of my head. As an occassional lizard player, I too like some water features.
domus

Postby Jormi_Boced » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:29 pm

domus wrote:
Jormi_Boced wrote:I was talking about terrain on the maps. I saw lots of hills and trees and building and difficult terrain, but no water. I did see that one table with the river I guess, but I didn't get to play on it. I guess I would have liked to see some water on some maps.

I will be working with the terrain guys for next years terrain and will keep that in the back of my head. As an occassional lizard player, I too like some water features.

Thanks! It isn't a big deal, I was just kind of wondering if there was some aversion to it. I had some Skinks and Sallies that would have liked the water.
Jormi_Boced

Return to AdeptiCon 2009