Planetstrike Batrep Orks vs. Black Templars

You just finished the best 40K game of your life and you have to let the world know just how cool it was! Post your report here with all the glorious details.

Planetstrike Batrep Orks vs. Black Templars

Postby CaptKaruthors » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Part 1

Enjoy!

The vet sarge says “OK, screw this!” and turns on his Powerfist again, but the guardsmen get a sudden surge of ape like strength and they bring the marine down in a hail of fists, feet, and feces.
CaptKaruthors

Postby CaptKaruthors » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

PART 2!

The vet sarge says “OK, screw this!” and turns on his Powerfist again, but the guardsmen get a sudden surge of ape like strength and they bring the marine down in a hail of fists, feet, and feces.
CaptKaruthors

Postby BrentS » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 pm

That is visually quite impressive. You must have spent a lot of time putting it together. I'm going to try and carve out some time to read this fully later tonight.
BrentS

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

BrentS wrote:That is visually quite impressive. You must have spent a lot of time putting it together. I'm going to try and carve out some time to read this fully later tonight.

I agree, very impressive and thank you for the report, you don't see to many well written like this. I too will read it all tonight.

Dean
Dean

Return to Battle Reports (40K)