2k BA list

Post and review Warhammer 40K army lists.

2k BA list

Postby khornelord0129 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 pm

This is a list of what i have been using lately and it has been doing pretty well.

HQ-
Dante
Mephiston

Troops
Sanguinary guard w/ death mask and chapter banner
10 man Tact squad
10 Assault Squad
5 Death Comp.
DC dread w/blood talons in Drop pd

Fast Attack
Baal Predator
Land Speeder.

Most of my army starts in resreves which is nice. Plus if i get the drop pod to go where i want it the the rest of my army comes down around it with locator beacon.
khornelord0129

Postby tear of the angel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:13 am

Well hows the army been doing for you and what do the squads have. I like the dread in a pod but would like it more if there were two. Your baal pretty much by himself, so probably a waist in this list.

I did have one ? for you seeing as to how you have been playing with the codex do the blood talons still use the str 10 or do they get to reroll in place of it?
SEMPER FORTIS- ALWAYS COURAGEOUS
tear of the angel

Postby khornelord0129 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:23 pm

the dread with the talons strikes at S6 but is S7 on the charge. The talons are power weapons cause they are lightning claws and get the re-rell. So S10 talons would be overdoing it just a bit. As for the army i have about 10 infernus pistols 2 plasma pistols, 3 power fists, 1 thunder hammer and a crasy amount of power weapons. Also the baal actually survives most of the time beacause it neutralizes any threat to it when it outflanks so it works out ok.
khornelord0129

Postby tear of the angel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Man I need to get back to the states so I can play with the new codex I didnt even think bout outflanking the pread cause of the scout rule, well then if the list is working I'd keep using it making just minor adjustments till u got it perfected for every situaation
SEMPER FORTIS- ALWAYS COURAGEOUS
tear of the angel

Return to Army Lists (40K)