2500 Ard Boyz Necron army (yes i said necrons )

Post and review Warhammer 40K army lists.

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Sam - Two things

1 - You are not texting so please use correct punctutation and grammer

2 - There are more than one way to win with Necrons. Just because you won 95% of the time doesn't mean your way is the only way.
Generalissimo_Fred

Postby Samthewolflord » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Generalissimo_Fred wrote:Sam - Two things

1 - You are not texting so please use correct punctutation and grammer

2 - There are more than one way to win with Necrons. Just because you won 95% of the time doesn't mean your way is the only way.

1. Im not going to use correct punctuation and grammer so just deal with it.

2. Im not saying its the only way. I was just defending the way i play against the guys who basically said it sucks.
Samthewolflord

Postby GrouchoM07 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am

Samthewolflord wrote:lol well i dont want to diss you good sir but i won 95% of my games with necrons with the way i play. Immortals are to high in points and you put your phase out lvl at half as much. Andd necrons dont suck at shooting and yes i do agree that the ncrons not being able to get pen hits nerfed them but when you have fourty shots at a tank i average 5 glancing hits and that does a lot of damage.

I would LOVE to play the people you play then. Are they 12 years old or something? Oh, 5 glancing hits. Whoop de freaking do. You only have a 60% chance of throwing even just one 6 with five dice. To kill even a rhino, you need 3 fives or sixes. What do you think your odds are of doing that? And that's the best case scenario for you.

I think Immortals are cheap for their points. That +1 T is huge to their survivability. And their gun is ten times better than the warriors'. You can kill tanks even better because you can be twice as far away as the warriors have to be to get the same number of shots. Strength 5 means that it's much better at killing troops as well. AP4 equals instant death to Tau, Eldar, IG and scouts. Combine them with a Veiling Lord and you don't have to worry about rolling on the mishap table. BTW, I prefer having a low phase out number to a high one. Necrons aren't as resilient as they used to be so all I have to do is hide or reserve one unit to keep from phasing out.

There are just so many better ways to spend your points than wasting them on those pathetic warriors. My mech tau or any mech army would eat you alive.
I reject your reality and substitute my own ...
GrouchoM07

Postby Redbeard » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Samthewolflord wrote:1. Im not going to use correct punctuation and grammer so just deal with it.

Hey, can we get an ignore button on this forum?
"All very successful commanders are prima donnas and must be so treated."

George S. Patton
Redbeard

Postby Samthewolflord » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

look i never said it was the only way to play with them lol i was just throwing in my two cents? and i explained my thought process and then you come on and start bashing me? look im sorry but lets grow up a little bit ok?
Samthewolflord

Postby Redbeard » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 am

Yes, let's grow up a little.

You're on a forum where the only means of communicating. And, yet, you refuse to try and use proper spelling and grammar to make yourself understandable. Is that grown up, or is that childish?

The only tool we have at our disposal to determine whether you're a reasonable person or a moron is what you choose to write. "I'm not going to use correct punctuation and grammer so just deal with it" leads me to believe the latter.
"All very successful commanders are prima donnas and must be so treated."

George S. Patton
Redbeard

Postby Samthewolflord » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:32 am

Im sorry for i guess, snapping?, would be the word. Im just tired of people constantly telling my to use correct grammer. Im sorry i dont always have the time do put a comma or a colan in the correct place. Ive found 90% of the time people can still understand me without it. So i would like to apologize then to any and all who have found me to be offensive or to anyone who could not read or understand what i have written.
Samthewolflord

Postby Huoshini » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:59 am

So back on topic...

You're going to run all Pariahs, right? :P
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Postby Samthewolflord » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:22 pm

Huoshini wrote:So back on topic...

You're going to run all Pariahs, right? :P

lol pariahs r where its at
Samthewolflord

Previous

Return to Army Lists (40K)