2500 Deamons for Ard Boyz

Post and review Warhammer 40K army lists.

2500 Deamons for Ard Boyz

Postby Norbu the Destroyer » Tue May 11, 2010 11:30 am

My brother has decided he wants to take his Nids so I am taking Deamons to Ard Boyz. I was curious if people had any suggestions on the list.

There will be a lot of good players there on Sun. including a guy who finished 6th at last years Ard Boyz with Mech guard, and a guy who finished 20th last year with Mech Eldar.

20 players 3 Tau 3 Wolf 3 Marine variants The two players I mentioned earlier And a couple mechanized ork lists. The rest is a mix of Chaos, Dark Eldar and my brothers Nids.

My List
HQ
Skulltaker on Jug
Herald of Tzeentch on chariot with (gaze, master of sorcery, and we are legion)
Herald of Tzeentch (same)

Elite
5 Crushers with fury, music, and icon
5 Crushers (same
6 Fiends

Fast
5 Screamers
5 Screamers
5 Screamers

Heavy
Deamon Prince of Tzeentch (gaze, bolt, soul devourer)
Deamon Prince of Tzeentch (same)
Deamon Prince of Tzeentch (same)

Troops
13 deamonettes
13 deamonettes
5 horrors with bolt and changeling
5 horrors with bolt
5 p. bearers
5 p. bearers

So if any deamon players have any advice or suggestions let me know. I still dont know if deamons have a good answer for Mech eldar, nor that seer council.

Mech guard player will have mystics as well as reserves negetive.
Norbu the Destroyer

Postby Turtle » Tue May 11, 2010 12:03 pm

might want to scale back on the kill points a little you have 29 if my math is right for mission 3
"Here have a beer, Marines play better with beer: Rhysk
Turtle

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Tue May 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Where is the Ard Boyz that is being played on Sunday?
Generalissimo_Fred

Postby Norbu the Destroyer » Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Around here (Madison) there are two on Sunday, one at Pegasus Games which has openings and one at Misty Mountain, which also has openings.
Norbu the Destroyer

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 am

I can make a Sunday Ard Boyz!!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up on the possible lists. Madison isn't that far away, I live halfway to Rockford as is.
Generalissimo_Fred

Postby moonshadow13 » Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 am

as for the army you need to beef up your troops or you wont make it through the scenerios. All i have to do is wipe a couple of those units and you big guys won't matter much as i can take you out of the tournament in the first round. He was right about all the guy that have 6+ move in your army. Ouchie not good. I have been second guessing some of my choices as i was at 24 to 26 kill points with my armies

Just a note fred i will be at Pegasas games :) It will be like old times :) with you kicking my but with your SM, but i thought i saw you say something about bringing the nids. Nids die like reaping wheat.

You going to come all the way up here to hang out with little ole me?? :). Its like a whole 45 minute drive from my house to the store :).
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Postby Norbu the Destroyer » Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 am

Well I wouldnt go by the ratio of lists, our Ard Boyz is Sat. and we are full. Alot of these players are attempting both days but are scattering between the two.
Norbu the Destroyer

Postby moonshadow13 » Wed May 12, 2010 9:01 am

I think most of the stores up here have filled up as there were alot of players that signed up for both days to cover their bases. Kinda chinsy, but as i have played alot of guys that live in this area that are going. I expect to perform well as you all at the bunker have trained me well in the adeptus tournaments.

I have a funeral to go to on Saturday as my grandmother just past so it was Sunday or nothing.

Good luck to you guys in the south :) hope to see the winners at the finals ( i also hope to make it to the finals ).
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Return to Army Lists (40K)