How in the world.....?!?!?!

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

How in the world.....?!?!?!

Postby cjputrich » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Did the VIG badges (for 2016) sell out in 13 minutes? I mean, it is what it is so i can't really complain - just shocked more than anything.

How does the Full Swag bag work for non-VIG badges? I've been doing VIG in the past so i'm just not sure if the first 1000 means people that are actually in line at the venue on Wednesday 3/30 or first 1000 that registered this evening.

Thanks and can't wait to roll dice with everyone in a few months! Got to get cracking on my painting!
40k Armies
Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels

Other Games
Fantasy - Skaven
Warmachine - Khador
X-Wing
Infinity - Ariadna
cjputrich

Re: How in the world.....?!?!?!

Postby Zero_Cool » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:41 am

cjputrich wrote:How does the Full Swag bag work for non-VIG badges? I've been doing VIG in the past so i'm just not sure if the first 1000 means people that are actually in line at the venue on Wednesday 3/30 or first 1000 that registered this evening.

If it is anything like the last 13 years it would be for the first x number of registered attendees.

When I registered I checked the box for "Weekend Badge (Full Swag Bag)". My receipt/registration summary says Registration Type: Weekend Badge (Full Swag Bag). If registration is anything like the past, I do not believe I would have been given this option if there were no full bag badges left when I registered.

When you check in they will look up your name, get you your badge that has what swag bag you are entitled to (either the full or partial) printed on it and grab that bag for you. They have the limited number of full bags set aside separate from the partials and grab from the appropriate pile based on the type of registration listed on your weekend badge. In the past it has not mattered what day/time you show up to the venue to check in.

I am by no means an official representative of Adepticon and I am sure one of the guys will be along shortly for an official answer but this is how I remember it being done in the past and it has always worked out well.

** I just went back to the registration site and both the VIG and the weekend badge full swag bag options are marked as sold out so I believe this year will work the same as in the past.
Theme sir... Theme and style - Chubs
Zero_Cool

Postby cjputrich » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:58 am

Ok, thanks! That makes sense. I noticed the same thing about the full swag bag being sold out now as well so that must be how they're distinguishing it.

Thanks again!
40k Armies
Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels

Other Games
Fantasy - Skaven
Warmachine - Khador
X-Wing
Infinity - Ariadna
cjputrich

Postby Lordgoober » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Yeah, the full swag bags sold out in the first hour. A guy on the Kings of War US FB group was actually punted out of his registration for full swag bag as he was filling out his payment info because they sold out before he was done.
Lordgoober

Postby cjputrich » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:07 pm

That's literally what happened to me except it was for VIG. CRAZY!
40k Armies
Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels

Other Games
Fantasy - Skaven
Warmachine - Khador
X-Wing
Infinity - Ariadna
cjputrich

Return to AdeptiCon 2016