WYSIWYG Question - 40k championships

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

WYSIWYG Question - 40k championships

Postby cjputrich » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:07 pm

So I feel stupid even asking, but depending on the leniency here it may change what i work on these final few weeks.

I've been testing my army out and decided I need some more mobility so I'm swapping stuff around to fit in a couple squads of Ravenwing bikers. When I built the bikers, they just had the standard boltguns on the bike (assembled from the battleforce box).

There are 2 bikers that can be easily distinguished in each squad so my question is - as long as they can be easily distinguished, is that sufficient to say "these two have (insert special weapon)" or do they need to have the actual weapon modeled on them?

I'm assuming they have to be modeled with the weapon and everything else in my army is built that way. Didn't think it would hurt to ask though.
40k Armies
Chaos Space Marines
Dark Angels

Other Games
Fantasy - Skaven
Warmachine - Khador
X-Wing
Infinity - Ariadna
cjputrich

Re: WYSIWYG Question - 40k championships

Postby muwhe » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:53 pm

They need to be modeled with the actual weapon they are equipped with on the army list ..

Per the model policy -

Units must always be represented by appropriate models. This is the single, most important rule.
The 'What You See Is What You Get' (WYSIWYG) rule is in effect for all tournaments. That means all units
MUST be easily identifiable as the particular choice they represent and that any and all weapons/options taken for a
unit MUST be clearly represented on the model(s). Models not appropriately represented will be removed from the game.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Return to AdeptiCon 2016