Adepticon / Adeptus Windy City Merchandise

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Adepticon / Adeptus Windy City Merchandise

Postby turbo tj » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Is or will there be official merchandise like T-shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs, mouse pads, posters etc. available for either Adepticon or Adeptus Windy City?
If not, is there a webpage, DeviantArt or Pinterest site people could take artwork and create their own? I was actually looking to create my own hoodie using art off the 2 t-shirts I already purchased from past events, but I want to be sure I'm not violating any copyright by doing it.
"FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!"
"FOR THE KAHN AND THE EMPEROR!"
Chapter Master: Destroyers Chapter
turbo tj

Re: Adepticon / Adeptus Windy City Merchandise

Postby Rhysk » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:10 pm

TJ,

Some of the Merchandise (Dice, T-Shirts, Hoodies, ect) is available as part of the Cvent registration site. It's in between the events and final summary portions.

Regards,

Chris
Rhysk

Re: Adepticon / Adeptus Windy City Merchandise

Postby turbo tj » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 am

Rhysk wrote:Some of the Merchandise (Dice, T-Shirts, Hoodies, ect) is available as part of the Cvent registration site. s

Is there by chance any way to view these items before the event? I see some of them on the Registration website but no pictures.
"FOR THE GREATER GOOD!!"
"FOR THE KAHN AND THE EMPEROR!"
Chapter Master: Destroyers Chapter
turbo tj

Return to AdeptiCon 2016