40k Team Tournament List Construction: Warlocks?

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

40k Team Tournament List Construction: Warlocks?

Postby Testors » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi - just looking for a clarification on 40k Team Tournament list building. Can I take a warlock council in each 1000 point army? I think the codex limits me to "1 per primary detachment", whatever that means in 7th ed... The team tournament rules seem to suggest that I might be able to when it talks about non-force-org selections, but I'm not sure.

Testors
Testors

Re: 40k Team Tournament List Construction: Warlocks?

Postby Rhysk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Testors,

The relevant rules are:

Non-Force Org Units: Units from various sources that DO NOT take up a Force Organization Battlefield Role may be taken
in addition to units allowed by the Warhammer 40K Team Tournament Force Organization chart as long as the unit
prerequisites are met (e.g., Dark Eldar Court of the Archon, Ork Mek’s, Space Marine Command Squads, Farsight Enclaves
Commander Team (see below)). Team Tournament Rules page 2

The Warlocks are considered this type of unit for the purposes of constructing your Team Tournament lists and each player may choose this option in thier lists.

Regards,

Chris
Rhysk

Re: 40k Team Tournament List Construction: Warlocks?

Postby Testors » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:50 pm

Thanks Chris!

Kyle
Testors

Return to AdeptiCon 2016