Event Schedule Now Available! Reg Opens Monday, Nov 24th!

AdeptiCon 2016 will be held March 31st - April 3rd, 2016 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention enter. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Event Schedule Now Available! Reg Opens Monday, Nov 24th!

Postby Matthias » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 pm

We are busy putting the final touches on the schedule for AdeptiCon 2015 and it is shaping up to be another fantastic year!<br/><br/>It is impossible to cover everything in this update, so head on over to the AdeptiCon 2015 Webcart and see what events we have in store for you! The webcart is about 80% complete at this time. Please be aware that event days, event times and descriptions are all subject to change. A handful of new events will be added before registration begins – but this should give you a good starting point to begin planning your weekend!

When searching for events, make sure to use the Advanced Search feature in the Search for Events section to find specific events or to browse by a specific day.

Registration will begin on Monday, November 24th at 8PM CST. Last year, our most popular events sold out within hours, so act quickly to reserve your spot in the events of your choice!
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Re: Event Schedule Now Available! Reg Opens Monday, Nov 24th

Postby moonshadow13 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 pm

I just wanted to say registering at 8PM was smooth and easy. I got myself and a friend all signed up. I even updated and added a few things and again it was smooth and easy. VERY NICE JOB GUYS!!! I was really impressed at how easy it was. Thank you for the video on how to sign up too which made my experience quicker. :mrgreen:
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Return to AdeptiCon 2016