Team Event: League of Nations

Forum for announcing, planning, and discussing upcoming Bolt Action Tournaments and Special Events.

Team Event: League of Nations

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Back by popular demand, smack talk thread. Get your debate points out on the floor as to why you should stop the advance of Axis powers or side with them...

Optional: feel free to post up who you are teaming up with and what armies you are bringing to wage war in the war to end all wars. I will compile a list at the top here for quick reference.
BostonNazgul

Re: Team Event: League of Nations

Postby Weekend General » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Ваши тела будут подпитывать наши пожары!
Для матери России и ее народа Готовься к смерти захватчиков!
Weekend General

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:02 pm

damn communists, go back to eating rats and boot leather!
BostonNazgul

Postby Weekend General » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:05 am

BostonNazgul wrote:damn communists, go back to eating rats and boot leather!

Sure, comrade. Just as soon as we chew through some pesky German dogs. Za Rodinu!
Weekend General

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:33 am

If it makes you wanna ally with me general, I am starting some Russians and can actually speak Russian. We can make it a theme.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby Weekend General » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Bolg_Was_Epic wrote:If it makes you wanna ally with me general, I am starting some Russians and can actually speak Russian. We can make it a theme.

Are you saying my Russian needs help? Hah hah!

I've actually got a team mate already, I'm talking smack on his behalf, but I very much appreciate the offer. Have we met... were you at Sting?
Weekend General

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:11 am

No I was signed up but something came up at the last minute and I was not able to make it. Very regrettably I may say. It looked like a blast!
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Tournaments & Special Events (BA)