Russians question

All things Bolt Action!

Russians question

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Do Russians have their own partisan forces or something, or does this all belong to the France and Allies book?

Im wondering for making a Soviet Partisan force, but I likely just going to dress them like Soviets and use the Partisan rulebook.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Re: Russians question

Postby BostonNazgul » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:47 pm

using the partisans list is more accurate. i am sure you could use rifle squads or inexperienced units from the russian list but the flavor is in the actual partisan book
BostonNazgul

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:58 am

Thats my plan for now. I wanna go full partisan, and make an army not many people take. Plus....hell.....I love the study of resistance groups and guerrilla warfare. Always have.

Im just going to make them with Soviet looks to them.

Thanks man. Im excited to play these guys, and Im sure it will be fun for opponents.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby CmdrVimes » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:39 am

Bolt Action makes a Soviet partisan squad that you can take as part of a Soviet army. I believe in a Soviet army they can only be inexperienced.
Len C.
CmdrVimes

Return to Bolt Action General Discussion