Wait List Update

AdeptiCon 2014 will be held April 3rd - 6th, 2014 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Wait List Update

Postby GregSwanson » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am

Matt
Are the wait lists going to be updated? I know you are offering us an exterminatus ticket but if possible I would like to see where I am at on the champs wait list. I would really like to go to Adepticon but would rather play in the championship. For a while I dropped down to 22 but am know at 30 again. Just wondering
Thanks
Greg
That crazy fireman!
I am not smart but I can lift heavy things!
In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war. There are not massive army costume parties and campy parade floats. - xNickBaranx
GregSwanson

Re: Wait List Update

Postby Lord Krungharr » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:31 pm

I was also kinda wondering how the Exterminatus from Championship tickets were going? I just want to do the Exterminatus, though I'm way down in the Championship wait list. Do we get e-mailed with the option or do we have to check back on 2/16 to the Adepticon website to sniper buy the ticket?

I did pick up a Combat Patrol ticket for Thursday night in case I don't get Exterminatus, but if anyone wants to trade please let me know!

from Nathan Maurer
Lord Krungharr

Postby Matthias » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 pm

The wait list and invites have been updated. The wait list now shows two Offered columns, showing which events you are currently eligible for. If a Y shows under one or both of those columns, you should have received an email with instructions on how to register.

The Warhammer 40K Championships wait list technically starts with the first N in the Offered Champs? column, so as of today Greg, you are 17th in line for that event.

When outstanding invites expires they will shift down the list accordingly.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Lord Krungharr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:03 pm

Hooray! I paid for the Exterminatus 40k Adjustment. Time to figure out how to make a barbed whip, since the one from Forgeworld was all busted up.
Lord Krungharr

Return to AdeptiCon 2014