AdeptiCon 2014 Dates and Hotel Info

AdeptiCon 2014 will be held April 3rd - 6th, 2014 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

AdeptiCon 2014 Dates and Hotel Info

Postby Matthias » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Even though Mother Nature did all she could to prevent it, AdeptiCon 2013 kicked off the second decade of our unending campaign to bring you the best wargaming convention possible! , Over 1900 attendees from across the globe descended on the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center to engage in conflicts across a myriad of worlds. The additional day allowed for more events, seminars, demos and fun than ever before…yet we are not done yet!

AdeptiCon 2014 will continue to build upon this tradition of wargaming excellence, and as always…you won’t want to miss it! Preregistration will open in early November, so clear your schedules and start planning!

What: AdeptiCon 2014!
When: April 3rd– 6th, 2014
Where: Westin Lombard Yorktown Center (Lombard, Illinois) - Make Your Hotel Reservations Now!

Check the AdeptiCon website over the next several months for additional news concerning the convention, preregistration, specific events, special guests and more!
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Re: AdeptiCon 2014 Dates and Hotel Info

Postby xNickBaranx » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

And so it begins...

I'm excited already.
xNickBaranx

Re: AdeptiCon 2014 Dates and Hotel Info

Postby Lord Krungharr » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:06 am

I'll be very eager to see what happens to the Gladiator with the new Apocalypse rules. Hopefully I can get my new book on Saturday....it always takes at least 6 months to prep for the Gladiator! Unless I already have the big-arse model I want to use :)
Lord Krungharr

Return to AdeptiCon 2014