Preregistration Begins Monday, November 12th at 7PM CST

AdeptiCon 2013 will be held April 18th - 21st, 2013 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Preregistration Begins Monday, November 12th at 7PM CST

Postby Matthias » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

We are busy putting the final touches on the webcart for AdeptiCon 2013 and it is shaping up to be the largest and most varied offering of events to date! All your favorites have returned, many with newly revised schedules and offerings, but what would AdeptiCon be without new experiences? Joining the ranks of such classics like Warhammer, Warmachine, Flames of War, Malifaux and Lord of the Rings, we are pleased to announce several new events ready to round out your weekend: Battletech makes a triumphant return with a new slate of events, Kings of War and Dreadball make their AdeptiCon debut, Hail Caesar and Saga bolster the historical offerings, X-Wing checks in with the inaugural AdeptiCon Dogfight Tournament, Hyacinth Games will be showcasing Wreck Age in all its post-apocalyptic glory and several old classics like Inquisitor, Necromunda and Warmaster awaken once again.

It is impossible to cover everything in this update, so head on over to the AdeptiCon 2013 Webcart and see the myriad of events for yourself. The webcart is about 90% complete at this time. Please be aware that events and event times are still subject to change and that new events or seminars might be added before Monday – but this should give you a good starting point to begin planning your weekend!

Preregistration opens on Monday, November 12th at 7PM CST.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Re: Preregistration Begins Monday, November 12th at 7PM CST

Postby Bubafett » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Is there not going to be a single day badge option? Me and some friends are only coming for one day and hate to spend full $45 + the event ticket just for one tournament
Bubafett

Postby YeezyMozart » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:47 pm

EVENT RULES!!!!!

LOL looking foreword to reading them! :D
I knew a man who once said, ”Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”

Chicago Kamikazes: http://chicagokamikazes.blogspot.com/
YeezyMozart

Postby Matthias » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 am

For your planning pleasure: AdeptiCon 2013 Event Schedule
I am still waiting on a handful of items and updates, but as of this morning it is accurate.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Lordgoober » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 pm

file's coming up blank when I click directly on the link.
Lordgoober

Postby Matthias » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Looks fine to me on multiple devices/browsers. Maybe you hit it when I was in the process up uploading an updated version.
Matthias
Techpriest

Return to AdeptiCon 2013