Gladiator Tournament

AdeptiCon 2013 will be held April 18th - 21st, 2013 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Gladiator Tournament

Postby Lord Krungharr » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Will Adepticon still be having the Gladiator Tournament in 2013? And if hopefully so, will it still be 2,250 pts? I don't think the sidebar thing will be good for 6th edition rules, people will want to take Allies and the sidebar totally screws with that.

Also, at that point level, double Force Org will be very appealing for some players. I say permit it to see what madness we come up with, maintaining the single Superheavy/single Gargantuan as normal though.

I know it's early to ask, but gotta have some time to get the big stuff ready for action :)
Lord Krungharr

Re: Gladiator Tournament

Postby YeezyMozart » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Not sure about the specifics it should be all out on the site with in 30 days.

There is a Gladiator event though from what I heard and it is on Friday.
I knew a man who once said, ”Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”

Chicago Kamikazes: http://chicagokamikazes.blogspot.com/
YeezyMozart

Postby Lord Krungharr » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:14 pm

So I just read the Forgeworld Apocalypse updates on their website, and no mention of whether or not there are any Flying Gargantuan creatures which can Swoop vs. Glide like the 40k Flying MCs.

That will be a big question mark for the AWC committee. Seems like they should be able to Vector Strike, Skyfire, and all that good stuff. But then the giant Slayer of Souls' rules say he can only fly 20", and I'm not sure about Angraath. I think the Harridan is kinda like a Flying MC in the Forgeworld rules though already.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Lord Krungharr

Postby Leridas » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Is the Gladiator Tournament still 2250 points? There isn't any information about points on the registration page, and it would be nice to know before signing up.
Leridas

Return to AdeptiCon 2013