Malifaux Event questions thread

AdeptiCon 2012 will be held April 19th - 22nd, 2012 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Malifaux Event questions thread

Postby nilus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:45 am

Just starting this thread up for anyone who wants to ask about the Malifaux events.

Have had a couple questions already so I figure I would put them here

1) Do I have to declare a teammate/faction when I register? Can I change my answer later

No, you can fill it in as unknown/undecided and you can change any info you put in the cart up to the start of the tournament. Its really just nice info to have in advance if possible.

2) Do I need to play in both Qualifiers to play in the Sunday Finals? If I register for both Qualifiers and place in the first Qualifier(moving on to Sunday) can I get a refund for the 2nd Qualifier?

The top 4 players from each Qualifier will play on Sunday. If you register for both and qualify in the first tournament then you can get a refund for the 2nd Qualifier. Refunds will be handled on Sunday during the Finals.
nilus

Postby Courtjester17 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:25 am

Can I have all your Teddy puppets?
Courtjester17

Postby nilus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:39 am

Courtjester17 wrote:Can I have all your Teddy puppets?

LOL, You can have all the Teddy Puppets I currently have. Which is a big ZERO.

Working with Wyrd now for con support and swag. Hopping to have some Teddies for the Puppet Wars tourney for sure.
Dan
Malifaux Henchman
nilus

Postby Courtjester17 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:31 pm

My offer still stands let me know what help you need. Friday I have the 40k champ and Saturday night I have necromunda. Sunday I pu I to play puppet wars but if you need help I can.
Courtjester17

Postby nilus » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Courtjester17 wrote:My offer still stands let me know what help you need. Friday I have the 40k champ and Saturday night I have necromunda. Sunday I pu I to play puppet wars but if you need help I can.

Cool, I still have your name on the my list of people to bug when it gets a bit closer.
Dan
Malifaux Henchman
nilus

Return to AdeptiCon 2012