Fustrated

AdeptiCon 2012 will be held April 19th - 22nd, 2012 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (http://www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Fustrated

Postby Depayen » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Well this year for adepticon going to suck with this cookie filter for the store and me at work I can't change the filter so I can purchase my events you have already lost 160 dollar. Plus it looks like i won't get home tonight in time to get in the championship. This is really turning me off. Sorry but this is the way I feel right now.
Death comes at high Speed!
Here cometh the orangemen!

O'where O'where will I pop in. Go first I will let you shoot at nothing.
Depayen

Postby nilus » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I understand this sucks and I can relate but you can hardly blame Adepticon for it. They put Registration up after 5 PM which is about the optimal time for most people. And they offer the max amount of tickets they can support in the space given so its not like they can just double the number of tickets(unless someone figures out a practical way to play on the ceilings).

There are still plenty of other events happening over the weekend ...cough Shameless Malifaux plug :)...cough. And I am sure they will put together a wait list for these events given there popularity.
nilus

Postby muwhe » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Depayen,

I'm not following or understanding the issue. Drop me PM and see if I can help sort it out.

Hank
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby Blackmoor » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:31 am

I am in the same boat as you are, and that is that I am unable to register for Adepticon at work.

So I signed up at home at the earliest opportunity. You should have done likewise to assure yourself of getting a ticket.

A lot of people miss out on events their first year in attendance because they are slow to sign up, but next year you are are forewarned that you need to buy them as soon as they go on sale.
Blackmoor

Postby Depayen » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 am

I did when I got home.

Depayen

Postby Loopy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 am

Wow. People/companies still use cookie filters? That is such an archaic security practice. Good luck using, like, ANY site.
Loopy

Re: Fustrated

Postby getupandgo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 am

Depayen wrote:Well this year for adepticon going to suck with this cookie filter for the store and me at work I can't change the filter so I can purchase my events you have already lost 160 dollar. Plus it looks like i won't get home tonight in time to get in the championship. This is really turning me off. Sorry but this is the way I feel right now.

It sounds like you need to blame your job, not Adepticon.
getupandgo

Postby Depayen » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:38 pm

We got it resolved move on.

Depayen

Return to AdeptiCon 2012