Looking for 2 team members

AdeptiCon 2011 will be held April 1st - 3rd, 2011 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Looking for 2 team members

Postby Archon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

Hello, My brother and I are looking for some team members for Adepticon. We are looking for 1 Tau player and 1 Dark Eldar Player. We are also playing Tau and Dark Eldar. If you are interested please send me a PM. Thank you for your time.
I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way.

-John Paul Jones
Archon

Postby moonshadow13 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 pm

I already have a team but wanted to note that I expect to see alot of dark eldar combos for Adepticon. Tau and Dark Eldar huh? Whats your theme?
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Postby Archon » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:45 pm

We are pretty flexible as to the theme. We don't expect anyone to buy a new army for this (unless they want to.) We will work with what ever you already have in your collection.

The inspiration for this pairing comes from the background text in the new Dark Eldar Codex. The Tau need more forces, and perhaps don't understand the differeces between the Craftworld Eldar and their Darker kin.
I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way.

-John Paul Jones
Archon

Postby preusser07 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 pm

did you get my email from over a week ago? i am a dark eldar player, and I played in the tourney last year, but registration got filled up before we could sign up this year. I have plently of unbuilt Tau that can be used for the tourney too. If you have room for another, i am sure one of my friends would like to play too, and is open to play any army that goes with the theme. and he is a very experienced player
preusser07

Return to AdeptiCon 2011