Looking for a Teamate for the 40k National Team Tournament

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Looking for a Teamate for the 40k National Team Tournament

Postby chaosbob » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm

My team is looking for a fourth player for the 40k Team Tournament. We had a player fall out due to illness. The army is painted and the list is built. We just need a person to fill in so the rest of us can play.

We have a team of Chaos Space Marines.

If you are interested please let me know.
chaosbob

Postby moonshadow13 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

(this is just good ribbing )

I can let you have my wife fill the spot. She doesn't know much about the game and will most likely stand there (with the deer looking into the on coming head lights look) waiting for you to tell her what to do next. I can't guarentee she would help you any, but she would help my team out alot if we play you :).

Kind of reminds me of my Team captain for my group :lol: :)

OOOOOoooo burn :) Thats payback Depayen for your last comment :P

Thanks guys for letting me use your post to rip on my team captain :lol:
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Postby chaosbob » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:07 pm

moonshadow13 wrote:(this is just good ribbing )

I can let you have my wife fill the spot. She doesn't know much about the game and will most likely stand there (with the deer looking into the on coming head lights look) waiting for you to tell her what to do next. I can't guarentee she would help you any, but she would help my team out alot if we play you :).

Kind of reminds me of my Team captain for my group :lol: :)

OOOOOoooo burn :) Thats payback Depayen for your last comment :P

Thanks guys for letting me use your post to rip on my team captain :lol:

Well dude, if you want to pawn off your wife on three strange guys, that's cool with us. :twisted:

How bad would it be if she helped us smoke you?! :twisted: :twisted:
chaosbob

Postby Chubs » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:49 pm

From year's past there have been random people that have always shown up and formed up teams on the fly, but this year I don't think that's going to happen. The team tournement (correct me if I'm wrong) has never been this big or full.

Lots of luck to you find a 4th. I advise you do not use a stand in though who is not familar with 40K or larger tournement. It may not be fun for them or your oppenents.
The handsome face of 2T1C
Chubs

Postby Depayen » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 am

Better yet the 3 teammates of moonshadow13 are considering giving you moonshadoe13 and we'll take his wife. As for waying the pro's and con's she coming out slightly ahead.
Last edited by Depayen on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Death comes at high Speed!
Here cometh the orangemen!

O'where O'where will I pop in. Go first I will let you shoot at nothing.
Depayen

Postby chaosbob » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:19 am

@upsupjoe - Thanks for stepping up my man! We are going to have a blast!

@moonshadow13 - You still want to give us your wife?! We'll take good care of her! :twisted:
chaosbob

Postby moonshadow13 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 pm

LOL!! shes a big girl fellas and would probably hurt you. She is currently ill with a cold and i am sure you don't want her near ya especially if you see her and talk to her. She is quite scary looking atm :lol: .

I was going to talk smack about my team captain but after he saw my post he was crying and upset because i hurt his feelings over the phone. I had to drive over there and give him a buddy hug and tell him i was just kidding.

I never knew that old short balding guy could be so sensative. Glad to see you got a 4th. With luck we will get a chance to battle. I will be there for all 3 events.
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Return to AdeptiCon 2010