Question on models for adepticon use

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Question on models for adepticon use

Postby Unclehomefries » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Hey guys, so I was looking at the model rules for WYSIWYG at Adepticon, and I have a question regarding my Space Marines.

My Marines have been around since before this latest codex, which has equipped them with bolt pistols and boltguns. I don't have bolt pistols modeled onto any of them. Would this disqualify my Space Marines?

Thanks
'With Great Mustache come Great Responsibility'

Unclehomefries
Unclehomefries

Postby Cptn_Snuggles » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Don't worry about the bolt pistol thing. I haven't seen anyone hassle anyone on not having it modeled.

BC
Cptn_Snuggles

Postby muwhe » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 pm

BC ..

I'm hasslin' you every chance I get all weekend long..and since your not making it till Saturday .. I'm going to have to focus my effort.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby Cptn_Snuggles » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Hank, I know I'm super bummed... this will be the first year I won't get to play in the team tournament! I land in the afternoon on Saturday so I'll be going straight over to drink beer and heckle.

All my efforts have to be on the singles tournament Sunday... which reminds me I need to post some of my progress!

Cheers,
BC
Cptn_Snuggles

Return to AdeptiCon 2010