Mini-medic Returns to AdeptiCon!

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Mini-medic Returns to AdeptiCon!

Postby Matthias » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Anyone who has ever attended a convention is well aware of the risks associated when traveling with miniatures. Occasionally disaster can strike, and hours of work can be damaged or ruined by the rigors of travel. Fear not! AdeptiCon recognizes the potential for travel mishaps and is pleased to have the Mini-medic on staff again this year and available to all attendees! The Mini-medic is a free service provided by AdeptiCon on the first day of the convention and aims at getting your damaged minis fixed throughout the day on Friday! Should you find yourself with models damaged by transport, travel, play or accident, simply bring the pieces to the Mini-medic station in the Main Hall (near the Warhammer 40K Gladiator Tournament) and the medic will patch them up right away! The Mini-medic will have the ability to super glue, pin, epoxy, putty repair and even potentially patch up paint-damaged minis to get you back on the table and in the game!

The Mini-medic is a staffed by Damien Garcia. Damien has 20 years of prop building/modeling experience and understands just what your models mean to you. You can rest assured…good, fast work will be done!
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby n00bzilla99 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Goodness, this is certainly great news! I have been to many a tournament where things have gone horribly wrong and models needed fixing!

Great to see that this will be back :D
Check out my band Brotherhood Sidekicks on Soundcloud!

G.R.A.M.P.A. Member
n00bzilla99

Postby shadowopal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Thanks the gods for Damien! Glad to see he's back again helping us poor gamers out. Much props brother.
shadowopal

Postby Huoshini » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm happy as hell to hear this. He saved my butt last year.
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Return to AdeptiCon 2010