team tournament questions

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

team tournament questions

Postby moonshadow13 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:48 am

My team wasn't sure and as i read through the rules it didnt state that i couldn't so i have to ask this question:

If noone else on the team is fielding more than 1 elite, FA, and or Heavy, can i field 2 elites and 2 heavies as long as my points alow it?
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Postby artificer » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am

each list is allowed 1 non overlapping 'extra'. You cannot take both extra elite and extra heavies in a single list.

directly from the rules under TEAMS.

"Each Team Member's 1,000 points must follow the 40K Team Tournament section of the AdeptiCon 2010 40K Army List rules, the AdeptiCon 2010 Imperial Armor & Apocalypse Units rules (Updated 01.31.2010) and fit the Team Tournament Force Organization chart which is as follows:
• 1 HQ
• 0-1 Elites
• 1-3 Troops
• 0-1 Fast
• 0-1 Heavy

Up to 3 Team Members on a Team are allowed to utilize one "floating" selection if they wish. This "floating" selection may be used for any category except HQ or Troops and MUST be from a different category than all of your other teammates. In other words, one Team Member may bring an additional Fast Attack choice in addition to the standard Team Tournament Force Organization restrictions (making it 0-2 possible), but no one else on that same Team may choose Fast Attack as a "floating" selection."
Only the Dead Have Seen The End Of War
- Plato

'07 TT - No More Kicking
'08 TT - Casus Belli
'09 TT - Cede Malis
'10 Paint Judging and Terrain Monkey
artificer

Postby moonshadow13 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 am

Now see thats why i ask in this forum :) thanks alot for your help. We had a feeling i overlooked something. You help was most invalueable.
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Return to AdeptiCon 2010