Swag bag and prereg question

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Swag bag and prereg question

Postby jdubb » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 am

From the "Pre-measuring Pre-registration" post on the main page:
...the full contents of the AdeptiCon Swag Bag (including limited edition miniatures) are only guaranteed to first 1000 pre-registered attendees who purchase a Weekend Badge (this does not correlate to your Order Number, the Weekend Badge cart item will state if the full bag is still available).

Does this mean we are guaranteed a bag if we are one of the first 1000 registered and don't need to show up early and wait in line to lay claim to one?

Also, I purchased my Weekend Badge on Nov 1, before any of this was announced. Is it safe to assume that I'm guaranteed a bag?

Thanks,
Jeff
jdubb

Postby Matthias » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm

Yes to both questions. Your pre-reg Badge purchase means you are guaranteed the full bag, regardless of when you show up.

Everyone that has purchased a Weekend Badge up to this point is guaranteed the bag. The status of the Swag Bag is noted at the bottom of the Weekend Badge Cart Item.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby jdubb » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Great, thanks!
jdubb

Return to AdeptiCon 2010