GW North American Tournament Circuit

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

GW North American Tournament Circuit

Postby hardyworld » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Qualifying conditions from Adepticon say the top 2 finishers are invited to the final event in 2011.

What is "Top 2 finishers"? Is it the overall top 2 finishers? Is it the top 2 Best General finishers? Is it the Overall winner and the Best General?

I'm just curious. I won't finish in the top 50%...but I'm a big proponent of game-play over hobbying.....so the top 2 Best Generals are the people that should be sent in my opinion.
hardyworld

Postby Matthias » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

We are still working out the fine details. Those are the rough guidelines from GW - we will have more detailed information concerning AdeptiCon 2010 shortly after the new year.

The rules packets will be updated to reflect who exactly qualifies.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby muwhe » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

Course have to wait on offical guidelines from GW...

But my understanding would be .. The top two overall finishers for whatever criteria the event used to determine the rankings.

More will be known after the first of the year.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby TheRagingRodian » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Ah you are missing a bigger question- why does Adepticon, the largest stop on the tour, send just as many finalists as a con that is less than a tenth of its size? If you are truly looking to go to the finals you actually DON'T want to get there through Adepticon. That's a pretty big flaw in the system.

To make the finals truly a reflection of the best of the best if the smallest stop on the circuit gets to send 2 players Adepticon should get to send at least 20- if not more.
TheRagingRodian

Return to AdeptiCon 2010