Questions about Adepticon

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

Questions about Adepticon

Postby Hero Jones » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:22 am

Hello everyone. Sorry if this has been answered many times, but I'm new to Adepticon as is my team. We plan on playing in the 40k Team Tournament. I know each of us has to get the weekend badge at $30 a person...thats no problem. And I also know we need to get registered for the Team Tournament for $120 for the whole team.

What I want to know is the hotel arrangements...do I need to call them or is that included in the pricing? We plan on getting all four of us into one room to save on costs. Sorry if all this seems to be obvious, but I don't want our first experience to be a bad one or start off on the wrong foot with some mix-ups. Thank you for any help!

HJ
Hero Jones

Postby Matthias » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:32 am

The hotel is not included. You have to make arrangements with the hotel for room nights. All the info you need (including the AdeptiCon Hotel Room Rate Code) can be found here:

http://www.adepticon.org/?page_id=11

Shouldn't be a problem getting 4 people in a room.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Hero Jones » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 am

Thank you very much Matthias! Much appreciated!

HJ
Hero Jones

Return to AdeptiCon 2010