I was wondering if there is a banner or terrain compatition

AdeptiCon 2010 will be held March 26th-28th, 2010 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center in Lombard, IL. Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) and start planning today!

I was wondering if there is a banner or terrain compatition

Postby Spoonmerlin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 pm

When I was at the event last year I saw a bunch of banners and terrain setups in the main hall and I was wondering if there is a contest for these of if it was just for show. If it is a contest I can't seem to find any rules listed.

If anyone knows about this, please let me know as I want to try and make something for it.

Thanks.
Spoonmerlin

Postby Matthias » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Most of this was related to the Warhamemr 40K Team Tournament.

There are various awards in that tournament for Spirit and Display bases.

Team Spirit: Team Spirit is a measure of everything outside the scope of the tournament, including such things as costumes, team shirts, banners, and all the other fun stuff we have seen in the past. Team Spirit points do NOT count towards a Team's overall points total - although Team Spirit will be used to break ties in regards to Best Team Theme and Presentation and will have an award category all unto itself.

Best Display Base: Teams that receive 5 points in the Display Base section during Team Theme judging are eligible to win the Best Team Display Base award. Aside from the 5 points awarded to your Team in the Team Theme category above, this award has no bearing on, nor is it influenced by, your overall score. The Judge’s will vote on eligible Team Displays to determine the winner.

Complete rules for the 40K Team Tournament can be found here.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Return to AdeptiCon 2010