Battlefleet Gothic-Tiny Tournement?

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Postby Deadshane » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Huoshini wrote:
Deadshane wrote:I got the lowest sportsmanship score! THAT hasnt happened to me in a tournement in YEARS!

Don't see how- Everyone was pretty cool

I'm fairly certain its due to certain players that get angry in the final round when they get crushed by Orks ruining a chance for a tournament Victory.

I didnt oblige my opponent by bracing my carrier squadron, instead opting for a crippling strike against HIS squadrons with ordinance...essentially ending the game on round 2. He was angry for the rest of the game...after it was over and we tallied points he pretty much stomped off.

I'm sure he chipmunked me on sportsmanship. Some people cannot take a loss.
Deadshane

Postby Huoshini » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:11 pm

le sigh

You always see atleast one in any tournament setting I guess
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Postby Lordgoober » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, I remember once in a WFB tournament (not Adepticon) where I was playing the RINGER and got comp bombed by him and it cost me playing on the top table for round 3. That's why unless there is a real problem in the game, playing the ringer will not penalize you for comp in tournaments I run.
Lordgoober

Postby Huoshini » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm

/cheer

Huzzah!
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Postby seahawk » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 pm

He was angry for the rest of the game...after it was over and we tallied points he pretty much stomped off.

Sounds like my game 3 from last year. The NC fleet didn't like me putting terrain in the middle of the table and hiding behind it. Meh. Too bad scores weren't posted last year; I didn't get to see how much I was dinged for not spending 4 turns getting slammed by NC :P .

Interesting, no IN or marine fleets at all, where last year they were all the rage.
seahawk

Postby Lordgoober » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:57 pm

I know. Had I realized that there were going to be no IN or Marine fleets I would have had the ringer be a very vanilla IN fleet.
Lordgoober

Previous

Return to AdeptiCon 2009